- Production Ag Lending offers a broad array of flexible loan programs to agricultural producers who are customers of potential customers of agricultural supply and marketing business participating in CFA's Input Finance Program (IFP).
INPUT FINANCE PROGRAM
- The Input Finance Program is a point-of-sale financing tool for agricultural retailer to promote product sales to their producers. Producers have access to convenient full season input financing at the same source of their production inputs…their local participating agriculture supply retailer.
- Fast and Convenient Application Process
- Strengthens Customers Relationships
- Quick and Simple Loan Documentation
- Reduces Working Capital Requirements
- Quick Credit Decision Process
- Quick Approval Process
- Convenient Loan Application Process
- Non-Revolving Line of Credit
- Convenient One-Stop Shopping
- Financing Aligned with Producer Production Practices
2012 TOP VOLUME AWARD WINNER
Congratulations to Mid-Kansas Cooperative Association for being the #1 IFP Volume Award Winner for the Second Straight Year
MKC - Moundridge, KS (r to l) David Spears and Brent Heizelman receives MKC's Top Ten Volume Award from CFA Portfolio Manager, Steve Fenton.
Mid Kansas Cooperative Association (MKC) is a full service cooperative offering grain storage and a complete line of supply and farm services with average total sales of $425,000,000 that includes $125,000,000 of supply sales. MKC operates 38 facilities in 11 counties serving 5,000 members throughout central Kansas. MKC has grown the CFA Input Finance Program from approximately $7,500,000 in 2006 to $20,400,000 in 2012.
Brent Heizelman commented “Our producers really like the CFA program and the convenience of it. They are so busy that tatting the time to write out a monthly check even becomes a chore to them and they sometimes forget to do that. The CFA Input Finance Program relieves them of just one more tedious thing they have to do each month. The volume that is attained could not be possible without the work of those in the front lines. Our field marketers and location managers know what CFA is and they are trained in the virtues of getting on the CFA bandwagon and that makes my job easier and I do appreciate their efforts. Repeat business is the best business and word of mouth is the cheapest form of advertising. CFA makes both of these things possible. I appreciate the support we get from the Kansas City office. They answer the questions quickly and I appreciate that and the relationship we have with them.”
Congratulation to Dave Christiansen and his staff for again being the #1 Input Finance Program volume dealer for 2012.
Click here to see all the volume award winners for 2012.